Hard Rock Hotel has opened Nevadas first Goose Island Pub. Goose Island Beer Co. is an innovator and leader in the craft of brewing, and the resort offers eight of its signature beers on tap, bottles of Bourbon County and a wide selection of wines, liquor and pub-style food.
Hard Rock Hotels eight Goose Island beers on tap include:
• Goose 312 Wheat Ale an urban wheat ale with a hazy straw color, light orange hop aroma, fruity ale flavor and creamy body.
• Goose Four Star Pils a pilsner with a saffron color, bright floral aroma, crisp flavor and light body
• Goose Green Line Pale Ale an American pale ale with a goldenrod color, bright American hop aroma, citrus flavor and light crisp body.
• Goose Honkers Ale an English-style bitter with a golden sunset color, fruity hop aroma, biscuit malt flavor and soft body.
• Goose IPA an English India pale ale with a bourbon color, grapefruit aroma, fruity hop flavor and dry body.
• Matilda inspired by great Trappist ales, this Belgian-style pale ale is fermented with the wild yeast Brettanomyces. Matilda pours a golden sunrise color with dried fruit and clove aromas, a spicy yeast flavor and a satisfying dry finish.
• Sofie a Belgian-style farmhouse ale with spicy white pepper, citrus tartness, a creamy vanilla finish and light body.
• Summertime Kölsch a Kölsch with a sunshine color, floral esters, fruity flavors and crisp finish.
In addition to beverages, guests can also indulge in pub-style food at the venue.